- Generate and write a 105 byte sfEmitDetails object into the
int64_t etxn_details ( uint32_t write_ptr, uint32_t write_len );
uint8_t emitdet; int64_t result = etxn_details(emitdet, 105); if (result != 105) rollback("Etxndetails failed.", 19, 1);
|write_ptr||uint32_t||Pointer to the buffer receiving the sfEmitDetails record|
|write_len||uint32_t||Length of the buffer|
|int64_t||The number of bytes written.|
If negative, an error:
- pointers/lengths specified outside of hook memory.
- Buffer isn't large enough to receive record
- The hook failed to call
- The burden would be too high for the network to allow.
- A generic error in which rippled had trouble generating the required field.