2022-01-25 - Hook Chaining
about 1 year ago by Richard Holland
Testnet V2, featuring Hook Chaining, is now live (March 9th 2022). See:
- Users can set more than one Hook on their account
- Hook bytecode is de-duplicated using unowned reference counted objects
- Users may configure install-time Parameters on their Hooks to change their behaviour.
- Users may grant foreign mutation permission on their Hook State. (state_foreign_set.)
- Users must specify a Namespace for their Hook State to be saved in, to prevent state clobbering.